UAH supports the offering of a number of academically challenging programs offered through a variety of carefully-selected distance learning formats deemed most appropriate for the course content and design in each of our Departments and Colleges. Below is a list of the current programs offered through various methods of Distance Learning at UAH. Courses offered may use Angel (UAH's course management system), Panopto (UAH's class capture technology), Blackboard Collaborate/Wimba (UAH's synchronous chat and presentation tool), Videoconferencing (real-time live broadcast from or to UAH from UAB and UA), or a combination of these methods for delivery. We are constantly expanding our course and program offerings to best meet the needs of our students. For a list of courses offered through DL planned for each semester, please browse upcoming courses from the UAH Current Class Schedules.
If you have a request for a program that is not currently offered, please email us here with that request.
University of Alabama in Huntsville currently offers Distance Learning Programs in the following fields:
- Elementary Education - M.Ed.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders - M.Ed. or Certificate
- Reading Education - M.Ed.
- English Speakers of Other Languages - M.Ed.
- Engineering Management - MSE or Ph.D.
- Industrial Engineering - MSE or Ph.D.
- Operations Research - MSOR
- Systems Engineering - MSE or Ph.D.
- Software Engineering - MSSE
- Nursing Education - Certificate
- Nursing (RN) - BSN
- Nursing (Leadership in Health Care Systems) - MSN
- Nursing Practice - DNP
Our Educational Resources:
- Hits: 1160