Below is a list of forms available for download. These forms are also available in the Registrar's Office, Student Services Building, room 120. Call us at 256.824.7777 or email if you have any questions about these forms.

**Please note: Most of these forms are fillable PDF files. In order to see all fields you must download the form and open it in Adobe Reader/Acrobat.**

Registrar Forms

Address Change

Alabama Residency Claim

Certificate Application (Undergrad and Grad)

Change of College Form

Course Repeat/Forgiveness Declaration

FERPA Information Restriction

Form 16

Grade Change Form

Graduation Application-Graduate School

Graduation Application-Undergraduate

Online Graduation Application Instructions

Letter of Good Standing (Transient) Form

Name Change Form

Pass - Fail Option Request Form

Readmission After Academic Dismissal

Registration / Schedule Adjustment Form

Retroactive Schedule Adjustment Request

Request for Academic Bankruptcy

Space Camp/Mach III Transcript Request Form

Visiting Student