Individual Medical Questions and Testing

If you have a question regarding medical care or when you should return to school/work send a message through the secure health portal.

  • Go to
  • Click Send a Secure Message --> New Message --> Student OR Faculty and Staff --> I want to send a message to the Nurse
    • Report the date your symptoms started and when you tested positive.
    • It is helpful to attach a picture of your test report or your home test.

STUDENTS: Student Health Center 256.824.6775 ext. 3 //

EMPLOYEES: Faculty-Staff Clinic 256.824.2100 // 

Accommodations Requests

Students, faculty and staff directed to return to campus who have concerns about doing so because of age, medical condition, or other reasons may contact Human Resources (faculty and staff) or Disability Support Services (students).

STUDENTS: Kelly Cothran, Disability Support Services // 256.824.4228 //

EMPLOYEES: Laurel C. Long, HR // 256.824.6545 //