When hiring a UAH student for on-campus employment the following forms must be sent to Human Resources:

  • Student Offer Letter (below)
  • Signed On-Campus Application / Drug-Free Statement (below)
  • All other necessary onboarding forms can be found here.

Students CANNOT begin working until the department receives a satisfactory background check and the student has completed the I-9 form and all payroll information.

On-Campus Hiring Guides and Forms