Apply Now

First Time Housing Applicants

New residents who currently do not live in housing can apply through the forms on this page. Please submit the form that applies to you, along with the $125 Commitment / Application Fee. You can submit the form to the following address:

The University of Alabama in Huntsville
601 John Wright Drive
Huntsville, AL 35899

All first and second year full-time undergraduate students with a permanent legal residence beyond 30 miles from campus are required to live in the university residence halls. Housing requirement information.


1st Year Housing Application (Freshman)


2nd Year/Upperclassman Housing Application
  • UAH has leased apartments through Sealy Management Co., Inc. to offer housing for Juniors and Seniors. Please click here for additional information.
Attention Upperclass Housing Residents:
  • UAH has leased apartments with Sealy Management Company to house some Juniors and Seniors for the 2017-18 academic year. Please apply using the 2nd Year/Upperclassmen Housing Application
  • We currently have limited housing options for Juniors and Seniors.