running in ufc

The College of Education offers several options for graduate certification. The Master of Education program is available for teachers already certified at the baccalaureate level and seeking advanced level certification. A Master of Arts in Teaching program is also available for individuals seeking initial certification. Students may also opt to pursue a graduate certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Graduate Catalog for Education

Master of Education (Advanced Class A Licensure)

Master of Arts in Teaching (Alternative Class A Licensure, 6-12)*

* Requires Bachelor's degree in teaching field

Autism Spectrum Disorders Graduate Certificate

Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis