How Do I Check My Balance?

Please visit eAccounts within MyUAH. Under Campus Services, choose CHARGER CARD and then Check Your Account Balance and Meal Plan. You will then see your balances for Dining Dollars, Charger Bucks, Flex, etc. You are also able to save a payment method in your account and add funds directly from this page.

How Do I Add Money to my Account?

Besides eAccounts within MyUAH, you may add funds in four easy ways:

By Mobile Device

After setting up a method of payment in eAccounts on MyUAH, you can add funds and check balances via the eAccounts app

In Person

You can stop by the Student Services Building, Room 123 between the hours of 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM or call 256-824-6226.

  • The cashiers at the Bursar's office can deposit into your Flex or Dining Dollars account.

By Mail

If a check is mailed, please add the student Charger ID ("A-Number") to the memo line on the check, and specify type of account (Flex or Dining Dollars), and mail it to:

The University of Alabama in Huntsville
ATTN: Cashier
Student Services Building, Room 123
Huntsville, AL 35899-5050

On Campus

You may choose to utilize the PHIL machines that accept cash in increments of $1, $5, $10 or $20, for deposit on your card. The wall-mounted PHIL machines for Flex and/or Dining Dollars deposits are located on the first floor of Salmon Library next to the vending machines, Charger Union first floor in the vending area, and in the CTC lobby.