To hire a UAH student for on-campus employment and/or Federal Work Study (FWS) positions, please refer to the guidelines on the Student Employment Page on the Vice President for Student Affairs webpage. Please direct questions to the VPSA Office.


To post positions for student employees, please use Charger Path. Questions about Charger Path may be directed to the Office of Career Services.