Students who have already earned a bachelor's degree, but who want to pursue a second undergraduate degree, may apply as a second bachelor student.

Before starting your application through Charger Status, get an overview of the process and review application requirements below. If you have any questions along the way, we’re here to help!

Create Your Charger Status Account

Charger Status will help you navigate the UAH admissions process.

Charger Status allows you to:

  • Apply for admission and check the status of your application
  • Track what items have been received by the Office of Admissions
  • View a to-do list of next steps to help you stay on track
  • Register for daily campus visits and events
  • Receive important information regarding the admissions process

Submit Your Application

Apply Online through your Charger Status account.

Log in to your Charger Status account, submit your application, and pay the nonrefundable $30 application fee.

Prefer a paper application?

Application Requirements

  • Applicant must hold a minimum overall college "C" average (2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale).
  • Applicant must be in good standing at previous institution(s).
  • An official final transcript will be required as soon as it is available for any work completed after submitting your application for admission.

Submit Your Transcript & Scores

Complete your application by submitting the required documents.

College Transcripts

Send official college transcript(s) from each previously attended college/university at the undergraduate level, regardless of length of attendance or credits earned, to the Office of Admissions.

Send your official transcripts to UAH through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide/Parchment, E-Scrip, or Student Clearinghouse.

If your school does not have access to these services, request that they send your official hard-copy transcripts to:

UAH Admissions
301 Sparkman Drive
SSB, Suite 106
Huntsville, AL 35899

Do I need to submit all previous transcripts?

Yes. Second-Bachelor students are required to submit official transcripts from every institution attended, regardless of length of attendance or credits earned. An application for admission will not be evaluated until all documents have been received.

If I have already completed a degree from UAH, do I need to submit an official UAH transcript for admissions purposes?

No. Students who have previously completed coursework at UAH towards their first bachelor’s degree are not required to submit an official UAH transcript.

Ready to Apply?

Apply Online

Related Links