web 1

Our admissions counselors take a personal interest in assisting you with the admission process and in ensuring your future success as a Charger. We are here to answer any questions you may have about UAH.

Whether your are in-state, out-of-state, or a transfer student, UAH has a counselor specially assigned to you!

Find Your Counselor

Out-of-State Residents

Out-of-state are residents outside of Alabama. (Note: Residents of the following Tennessee counties are considered in-state residents for tuition: Bedford, Coffee, Franklin, Giles, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marshall, Moore, and Marion.)


A counselor for transfer students (regardless of location) is available.

Transfer Students

Home Schooled Students

Counselors for home schooled students (regardless of location) are available.

Home Schooled Students

Dual-Enrolled Students

Counselors for dual-enrolled students (regardless of location) are also available.

Dual-Enrolled Students

Have questions or need help finding your admissions counselor? Contact the UAH Admissions office at admissions@uah.edu.