Facilities Forms

Many of these forms may be submitted in either hard copy or electronic format.

Please note that the Service Order requires a signature and the original should be submitted in hard copy. Forms may be faxed to: 256.824.2341.

Please note that building access control (card access and physical key) forms require the appropriate dean or AVP signature and should be submitted in hardcopy only.  Student Charger Card building access requests should be submitted to the Charger Card Office.  All other card access requests must be submitted to the UAH Police Department.

Work orders may also be submitted online at the Work Order submission form.