Undergraduate Admissions & Transfers

Prospective international undergraduate students can learn more about applying and the requirements by visiting the admissions website.

Transfer Students

If you are transferring from an accredited U.S. university or college, begin by completing the application on the admissions website. After completing and submitting your application, an international student advisor will guide you through the next steps toward enrolling at UAH.

Graduate Admissions

UAH offers masters and doctoral degrees. Both of these academic degrees involve a combination of research and coursework. Graduate education differs from undergraduate education in that study and learning are more self-directed than at the undergraduate level. Graduate study offers a greater depth of training, with increased specialization and intensity of instruction. Students interested in pursuing a masters or doctorate degree should explore the degree programs offered by visiting the graduate school website. Steps to apply can be found on the graduate admissions page.