The Alabama Student Rural Health Association (ASRHA) is open to any and all students interested in any health related career.
The mission of the ASRHA is to educate students and Alabamians regarding rural health issues in the state by addressing pertinent health issues through activities, workshops, volunteering, and information distribution in various ways.
For information on ASHRA or to receive ASHRA related email, contact email@example.com.
Dues are $15 and cover an entire academic year, August to May. Checks can be made out to Alabama Student Rural Health Association.
Dana Parcher Warner, M.S.
Coordinator, Office of Pre-Health Professions Advising
Shelby Center 302P
Activites and Events
- Past Events:
- Service Projects:
- North Alabama Medical Reserve Corps
- Adopt Highlands Medical Center Mobile Clinic
- Valentine's Treats and Baked Goods
- Proposed Future Events:
- "Adopt" a middle school
- Assist with & participate in Alzheimers's Walk
- "Tar Wars" to teach kids of the consequences of tobacco use
- Families on the Go - Planning meals and healthy lifestyles
Service / Fundraising Chair
This club exists because students like you want to make it happen, so if you want to lead, you can make it happen! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any ASRHA questions.