Industrial Security Management Overview
Learn how to make your organization compliant with protecting classified information and win more contracts. This course is designed for security managers, officers, contracts personnel, human resource personnel, and others who wish to increase their knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and ability to correctly interpret and apply the specifications detailed in the NISPOM. Those already performing on classified contracts can sharpen their skills, prepare for the Industrial Security Professional Certification exam, as well as, develop new ideas on how to implement and direct a security program to protect classified information. Included with the course is the text, DoD Security Clearance and Contracts Guidebook: What Contractors Need to Know About Their Need to Know.
- Overview of the NISP and NISP Operating Manual
- Performance expectations on classified contracts
- Responsibilities of the Facility Security Officer
- Facility/Personnel Security Clearances
- Receiving, documenting, accountability, and dissemination of classified information
- Employee security awareness
- Shipping and reporting requirements
- Prepare for the DSS annual review
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training