In six days of presentations and interactive practical exercises, you learn techniques to become an effective leader. Discover how understanding and appreciating personality differences improves your ability to communicate successfully and lead others. Understand that being a leader is a process rather than a position. Develop knowledge of strategies, motivation methods, and decision-making processes that enable growth as a leader.
On completion of the course, participants will have basic understanding of and be able to apply knowledge of:
- Leadership styles, their strengths and weaknesses
- How leadership styles affect decisions and communication
- Strategic management - vision, mission, goals, objectives (Strategic perspectives, Influence skills, Managing Careers)
- How to develop alternative organizational structures (Change through influence)
- Leading technical project teams (Leading change through influence, Interpersonal Problem Solving)
- Understanding and apply motivators (Influence skills)
- Developing an organizational strategy (Organization and Teamwork)
- Applying strategic decision making and decision modeling approaches (Strategic Perspectives)
Course consists of 42 instructional hours.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training