Develop the skills to use MATLAB interactively - using commands to get immediate answers - and as a programming language. Hands-on labs explore writing MATLAB statements and developing a logical plan for problem solving. Focus on MATLAB's powerful application to data analysis, modeling, graphics and programming.
- Topics Include:
- The MATLAB Environment
- Using MATLAB interactively and as a programming language
- Working with data in MATLAB (scalars, vectors, matrices, strings, and structures)
- File I/O, including interfacing with Excel
- Linear algebraic operations
- Data analysis and statistics
- Differential equations
- Graphics in MATLAB
- Demo of MATLAB Graphical User Interfaces (GUI's)
Who should attend?
Technical computation analysts and managers, engineers, scientists, mathematicians, financial analysts.
Fundamental experience with PC's and programming concepts.