Explore the advanced techniques of Pro/ENGINEER for capturing design intelligence. Some topics discussed in Introduction to Pro/ENGINEER are expanded in this course and other aspects of mechanical design are introduced. A highlight of the course is a hands-on project to be completed in class with the guidance of the instructor.
- Advanced sketching techniques
- Advanced geometry creation
- Surfacing and style feature
- Family tables and inheritance
- Local group and user-defined features
- Advanced part tools
- Advanced assembly tools
- Simplified representations
- Managing references and interdependencies
- Mechanism and photorender
- Design animation
Introduction to Pro/ENGINEER
or equivalent experience.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training