Verification and Validation in Test and Evaluation
With a complete understanding of the V&V process, you can perform requirements maturation, test planning and test execution more efficiently. Interactive exercises to perform early documentation requirements definition, which can avoid re-test/re-analysis, are presented and practiced. Practical logic flow diagrams are explored to define and communicate the requirement life cycle from generation to completion via the V&V process. You benefit from study in the various V&V methodologies and become proficient in the efficient selection and application of each. A comprehensive perspective of the role of V&V in overall system development is clarified and reinforced.
- Requirement traceability and documentation definition
- V&V planning and traceability matrix development
- Development success via effective/efficient T&E and V&V processes
- Application of cost effective methodologies and concepts
- Test coordination and reduction with focused V&V planning
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management, or equivalent experience.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training