"Six Degree of Freedom (DOF): Simulation And Missile Guidance Control" offers an in depth study of missile/munition controls system design and the models and algorithms associated with the development of a six degree of freedom simulation.
- Coordinate frames
- Euler angles and rates
- Propagation of coordinate frames
- Quaternions and their propagation
- The rigid body equations of motion
- Thrust models
- Rate and acceleration sensors
- Target models
- Seekers and the track loop
- Basics of control systems using classical techniques
- Development of the missile airframe transfer functions
- Missile guidance
- System integration
Undergraduate degree in engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training