Need help in preparing for the PMP® exam? In conjunction with the North Alabama Chapter of PMI®, we have the solution - a course that will help you prepare for exam success and meet PMI's exam requirement for 39 contact hours of project management education. Scheduled for busy professionals, the course is taught two evenings a week, with two comprehensive reviews. The instructors are local certified PMPs who bring their personal "lessons learned" to better prepare you.
- Included in the Course:
- Three month subscription to VELOCITEACH's online exam simulator, InSite
- Key information from all 12 chapters in the PMBOK® Guide
- PMI specific terms and definitions
- Strategies for approaching exam questions
- Additional project management knowledge not covered in the PMBOK Guide, but expected to be covered on the exam
- Summary of important formulas and definitions
- Tips and tricks for memorizing information needed for the exam
- A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge, 4th edition
- The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try by Andy Crowe, PMP
One of the most valued credentials in project management, the PMP® credential assures employers you are committed to project management. Earning and maintaining this credential demonstrates a solid foundation of experience in managing projects.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training