Develop an understanding of test design and experiments that provide optimum results for available resources. Learn to facilitate progress reporting and plan flexibility to allow adaptation as the test effort or program proceeds. Join in group exercises demonstrating efficient/effective application of testing tools/methods.
- Topics Include:
- The scientific method and test design
- Systems engineering and testing
- Needs, requirements, and objectives
- Requirements flow down
- Developing good test objectives
- Models and simulations in test applications
- Instrumentation in test design and conduct
- Data analysis and reporting
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management, or equivalent experience.