The triple constraints of scope, time, cost, and planning to control these constraints, are the focus of this intensive course. Using complex case studies, hands-on exercises, and problem analysis, key elements of the project plan are emphasized: the project WBS, project cost estimates and budgets, project schedules, and resource assignment tools. Techniques to set plan expectations with key stakeholders, kick off the execution work, monitor and track project performance (using Earned Value Management practices), and close out the project are included.
- Recognize "best practice" cost and schedule concepts
- Identify tools and techniques for developing effective cost and schedule estimates
- Apply tools and techniques to make accurate cost and schedule decisions
- Interpret and analyze cost and schedule performance
- Demonstrate putting practical tools and techniques to use during a case study
PMBOK® Knowledge Areas: Integration, Cost, Time, Scope, Risk, and Human Resources
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training