The Spring Career Fair is coming
up on January 28, 2015.
Registration will begin October 1, 2014.
UAH's Career Fairs are open exclusively to currently enrolled UAH students and alumni in all majors and are held once at the beginning of each fall and spring semester. Registration is $200* and covers the following:
- 8' table and 2 chairs with tablecloth
- Electrical Outlet
- Wireless Internet Access
- Light breakfast and full lunch for 2 representatives ($20/per person for additional lunch tickets)
- Free parking and assistance unloading and loading your vehicle
- Pre-fair marketing to students and alumni
- Interview Day the day following Career Fair which includes one interview space that accommodates two representatives (advise if you need more than one space).
Setup and breakfast: 8:00 am - 9:45 am
Event: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Lunch: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Breakdown: 2:00 pm
*Registration ends 2 weeks prior to the event. If space is available, there will be an additional $50 fee for late registration.
The Marriott Courtyard Huntsville is located within a few short minutes of our campus and is convenient to shopping and restaurants. When making reservations, please let them know that you are attending a function at UAH and ask to receive their discounted UAH rates.
Students and Alumni
- ONLY currently enrolled UAH students and alumni are admitted into the career fair
- Current students must present their Charger ID at registration the day of the event. Alumni must provide ID and register at the alumni table the day of the event
- Professional dress is required for admittance. If you are unsure what to wear, please contact the Career Office for assistance
- Bring multiple copies of your resume on resume-quality paper which can be purchased at any office supply store, Wal-Mart or Target
- Plan to be there as early as your schedule will allow
- A list of the companies participating will be made available to you through Charger Path two weeks prior to the event.
Career Fair Prep (PowerPoint Presentation)