Transcript Request Process
Request an Official Transcript
There are two ways to request an official UAH transcript.
- Fill out the transcript request form. The completed form and payment information can be sent via fax (256-824-7780), scanned and emailed to email@example.com, mailed to our office, or dropped off in person.
- You can also request an official transcript through your Banner account. For more information see below:
- Once you have logged in with your Charger ID and password, click on the Student tab.
- From there, click the link for Student Records, followed by Academic Transcript.
- At the bottom of the page you will find a link that says Request Printed Transcript.
Note: Charger Central cannot reset your Charger ID password. You will need to contact the OIT Helpdesk at 256-824-3333.
Official transcripts are available the next business day.
If a request is mailed, please include a check or your credit/debit card information on the form.
If a request is faxed or emailed, please include your credit/debit card information on the form or payment can be taken over the phone.
In Charger Central, you can pay with check or credit/debit card.
If a request is made through Banner, payment by credit/debit card is required. You will be directed to our secure payment site.
The following information is required on all requests in order to process transcripts:
- Full Name
- Student ID number
- Address or fax number to where the transcript should be sent
- Signature of the student
Mailed or Pick-up: $4.00 per copy
Faxed: $10.00 per copy (Note: 1.An unofficial copy of your transcript is faxed and an official copy is mailed the next business day. 2. Faxed copies cannot be requested from your Banner account)
FedEx: $20.00 per copy mailed (Note: 1. FedEx does not deliver to PO box addresses. 2. Processing time is still one business day)
Submit requests to:
118 University Center
Huntsville, AL 35899
- Hits: 19822