Transfer, Second Bachelor's Degree & Non-Traditional Students
Our Transitions Orientation program is designed just for students like you. We'll get you the information you need to make a smooth and successful transition to UAH. All new transfer, second-degree and non-traditional students are required to take part in a Transitions Orientation to successfully register for courses the entire first-year at UAH. All students will be charged a $50 New Student Orientation fee on their university bill which is due on the first day of the semester. The orientation fee is non-refundable.
Benefits of Transitions Orientation
- A 1-day program to get all requirements completed
- Meet with an advisor and discuss academic expectations
- Register for classes and get your Charger Card (student ID)
- Discover tools to enable your academic success at UAH
- Explore opportunities to get involved on-campus
- Arrange for on-campus housing if needed
- Talk with current UAH students
- Learn about the campus and traditions
- Have family & guests join you to help ease your transition. Cost per guest is $25 payable during registration
- Meet and socialize with other new students
- AND much more!
Easy Steps to Registering for Orientation
Step 1: Meet with your Academic Advisor
To register for classes schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Locate Your Advisor
Step 2: Register for Orientation
All students are required to attend orientation for successful enrollment. Register Early: Please remember orientation space is on a first-come first-served basis by academic program.
Register for Orientation Now
Step 3: Prepare for Your Session
Review & Complete the Pre-Orientation Guide