Transfer, Second Bachelors, or Non-Traditional Students
Transfer, Second Bachelor's Degree & Non-Traditional Students
Our Transitions Orientation program is designed just for students like you. We'll get you the information you need to make a smooth and successful transition to UAHuntsville. All new transfer, second-degree and non-traditional students are required to take part in a Transition Orientation to successfully register for courses the entire first-year at UAHuntsville. All students will be assessed a $50 New Student Orientation fee on their university bill which is due on the first day of the semester. The orientation fee is non-refundable.
Please remember orientation space is on a first-come first-served basis by academic program. Register early!
Benefits of Transitions Orientation include:
- A 1-day program to get all requirements completed
- Meet with an advisor and discuss academic expectations
- Register for classes and get your Charger Card (student ID)
- Discover tools to enable your academic success at UAHuntsville
- Explore opportunities to get involved on-campus
- Arrange for on-campus housing if needed
- Talk with current UAHuntsville students
- Learn about the campus and traditions
- Have family & guests join you to help ease your transition. Cost per guest is $25 payable during registration
- Meet and socialize with other new students
- AND much more!
Ready to get started in the Charger Nation?
Step 1: Register Now for New Student Orientation
Step 2: Please speak to an Academic Advisor prior to Orientation. Locate my Academic Advisor
Step 3: Complete the Pre-Orientation Guide
We look forward to seeing you on-campus soon!
- Hits: 5562