Transfer, Second Degree, & Non-Traditional Students
Our Transitions Orientation program is designed just for students like you. We'll get you the information you need to make a smooth and successful transition to UAH. All new transfer, second-degree, and non-traditional students are required to take part in a Transitions Orientation to successfully register for courses the entire first-year at UAH. All students will be charged a $50 New Student Orientation fee on their university bill which is due on the first day of the semester. The orientation fee is non-refundable.
Benefits of Transitions Orientation:
A 1-day program to get all requirements completed
- Meet with your College Dean & Academic Advisor to discuss academic expectations
- Register for classes (if you have not completed this prior)
- Get your Charger Card (Student ID)
- Discover tools to enable your academic success at UAH
- Complete needed forms with our Student Health Center. (Immunization Requirement)
- Explore opportunities to get involved on-campus
- Arrange for on-campus housing if needed
- Talk with current UAH students
- Learn about the campus and traditions
- Have family & guests join you to help ease your transition. Cost per guest is $25 payable during registration
- Meet and socialize with other new students
- AND much more!
Easy Steps to Registering for Orientation
Meet with your Academic Advisor
To register for classes schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Locate Your Advisor
Register for Orientation
All students are required to attend orientation for successful enrollment. Register Early: Please remember orientation space is on a first-come first-served basis by academic program.
Register for Orientation Now
Prepare for Your Session
Review & Complete the Pre-Orientation Guide