Important Student Forms & Documents

Engineering Program
Check Sheets / Flow Charts / Pathways

2014-2015 Catalog






Industrial & Systems



Past Catalogs


Registration Forms and Documents

Web Registration Agreement
Curriculum advising form used to receive Regisration Access Code (RAC)

HSBS/HFA Requirements
History, Social & Behavioral Science (HSBS) and Humanities/Fine Art (HFA) requirements for engineering students.

Transfer Equivalency Guide
Comparison of UAH course credits with Alabama community colleges.

Letter of Good Standing
For taking classes at other 4yr or 2yr institutions as a transient student

Schedule Adjustment Form
Form used for late addition of courses or other curriculum changes. To request a late withdrawal, students must pick up form from Charger Central.

Change of College and Change of Major Forms

Change of College
To change major from one college (e.g. science) to another college (e.g. engineering)

Change of Engineering Major
To change from one engineering major (e.g. mechanical) to another engineering major (e.g. electrical).

Other Academic Forms

Pass/Fail Request
Form to request a pass/fail course grade option (due to Charger Central approx. 3 weeks after classes begin)

JUMP Application Form
Application for Joint Undergraduate-Masters Program.

FERPA Release Form
Student release form for parental/guardian conferences.

Undergraduate Programs of Studies and Minors