Who We Are & What We Do
2013-2014 ACE Executive Board
President: Hadeal Musa
Vice President: Lee Netherton
Entertainment Co-Chairs: Anthony Moreno & Loretta Idowu
Rec & Leisure: Adam Neal
Graphic Design: VACANT
SNL Co-Chairs: Hannah Kirsopp and Jessica Lockett
Spirit & Tradition Co-Chairs: Lee Netherton & Kyle Shikore
Social Media Chair: Libby Barber
Volunteer Chair: Jordan Bradley
• Entertainment: Like live music? Love to laugh? Looking to be entertained? You won't want to miss one of these events! The Entertainment committee is responsible for live entertainment including hypnotists, comedians, concerts, lectures, and open-mic nights.
• Graphic Design: Working to promote ACE events campus wide. Responsible for the design of marketing materials, weekly event posters and promotional giveaways.
• Recreation and Leisure: Want to be out and about on campus? Need to get away for a day? This committee provided interactive opportunities on campus as well as trips to theme parks, sporting events and other day trip destinations.
• Saturday Night Live (SNL): Looking for something to do on campus over the weekend? This position is responsibile for organizaing events every other Saturday for students to enjoy. Programs vary and will not only highlight genres covered by exisiting committees but will add in some new ideas as well!
• Social Media: Can't stay off of Facebook & Twitter? Neither can we! This position will be responsible for keeping our social media sites up to date with all of our information, documenting weekly events through pictures and video, and putting together an End of the Year highlight video of everything ACE accomplishes!
• Spirit and Traditions: Responsible for spreading spirit through a number of tradition events including, Week of Welcome (W.O.W.), Homecoming, Late Night Breakfast and Spring Fling.
• Volunteers: Want to have a voice in what events and performances ACE host? Then join ACE as a volunteer. You will work on committees, chaired by ACE directors, recommending and reviewing various forms of entertainers and presenting proposals to the Executive Board. You will be ACE's street team! You'll help plan and promote events and have the opportunity to learn what goes on behind the scenes of ACE!
- Hits: 2986