Materials related research is carried out by faculty in a wide range of departments in this interdisciplinary program.
Note: All documents are in Adobe acrobat (.pdf) format.
On December 5th, 2012 a symposium was held to highlight some of the research that is being conducted in the MTS Department. Click here to download the 2012 Materials Science Symposium brochure.
Listed below are some of the presentations that were given:
Chemical & Materials Engineering
- R. Michael Banish - MTS banish 2012.pdf
- Ramon L. Cerro - Cerro_CoE2012.pdf
- Krishnan Chittur - chittur-matsci.pdf
- James K. Baird - James K. Baird-18th Symposium Talk Powepoint Rev 1.pdf
- Carmen Sholz - Carmen Scholz-MatSciUAH.pdf
- Emanuel Waddell - Emanuel Waddell-MTS Symposium 12-2012.pdf
- Jeffrey J. Weimer - MTS Presentation JJW.pdf
Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Houssam Toutanji -
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Jeff Evans - UAH_Dec 5_2012_Materials Symposium_Evans.pdf
- John A. Gilbert - msspres12gilbert.pdf
- Mark W. Lin - Mark W. Lin-UAHMTSFaculty.pdf
- George Nelson - George J. Nelson-SOFC Microstructural Evolution_UAH MTS Symposium_20121205.pdf
- Ken Zuo - KenZuo_MST_Symp_12-05-2012-b.pdf
- Seyed M. Sadeghi - Seyed SadgehiMaterial science-pre.pdf
- Hits: 1862