The College of Nursing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville offers single classes, complete courses and three entire programs. These options enable you to continue your education while remaining in your present employment. If you are unable to come to the main campus in Huntsville, consider distance learning. You will find a quality education option that offers:
- Experienced faculty in the use of distance learning providing academic advising via telephone, visit, or email.
- A focus on flexibility.
- Full student support services.
We currently offer three online programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: for Registered Nurses
- Master of Science in Nursing: Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
In addition to the online programs, select classes on advanced health assessment, pathophysiology, pharmacology and nursing research are offered online.
Many traditional classes also make use of online tools.
- Hits: 10616