College of Nursing
The College of Nursing offers the Bachelor of Science in Nursing, the Master of Science in Nursing, the Doctor of Nursing Practice, a Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate, and a Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education. The College of Nursing is dedicated to excellence in teaching, practice, scholarship, and service. Faculty have the responsibility to educate students of nursing as well as to provide continuing education, to engage in scholarly activities that will develop and extend the discipline of nursing, and to provide service to the nursing profession, the community, and the academic environment in which nursing study resides.
- Enrollment: 800 undergraduate and 280 graduate students
- Degrees awarded 2012-2013: 189 BSN, 75 MSN, and 10 DNP Degrees were awarded
- U.S.News & World Report's 2014 Edition of America's Best Online Education Programs ranked the graduate program at 6 and the undergraduate program at 7 in the nation
- State of the art and science multi-million dollar Learning Resource Center with high-fidelity simulation
- New $17 million dollar nursing building expected to open Fall 2014
- Active Association of Nursing Students organization with nursing students holding state and national board positions
- Now accepting applications for Spring admission to the DNP Online Program!
- BSN Fall Application now available - priority deadline is March 1.
- Hits: 179065