Non Degree/Transient Students

Students who have earned at least a high school diploma but have no immediate degree plans may apply as a non degree student. 

Students who are currently enrolled at another college but want to take courses at UAH as a visiting student for one term, with credits transferring back to their home institution, may apply as a transient student.

Non Degree Students

Applying for Admission as a Non Degree Student:

  1. Step 1: Apply for admission.
  2. Step 2: Pay the $30 application fee.
  3. Step 3: Have your official high school transcript, GED scores, or college transcript sent to the Office of Admissions.

*Note: registration assignments for this category are granted after all degree seeking categories. Non degree students are ineligible for financial aid, scholarships, or teaching/research assistantships. 

Transient Students

Applying for Admission as a Transient Student:

  1. Step 1: Apply for admission.
  2. Step 2: Pay the $30 application fee.
  3. Step 3: Submit an official transcript from your home institution.