About the Procurement Technical Assistance Center
As a specialty program, the UAHuntsville Procurement Technical Assistance Center provides professional assistance to small businesses interested in doing business with the Government: State, Federal, and Local.
Our experienced Procurement counselors can assist you with:
- Determining Suitability for government contracting
- Registration and certifications
- Procurement research
- Identifying bid opportunities
- Developing a capability statement
- Marketing to the government
- Understanding federal regulations
You may download the Procurement Opportunities Guide-2013 Edition: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Selling to Governments and Corporations, at the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Center's (APTAC) website.
It is available at no charge!
- Hits: 492