The Returning Student Scholarship Auditions have been replaced with the Scholarship Competition. Go HERE for more information.
See this link for scholarship information for incoming music students.
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- Auditioning students MUST have submitted the university Financial Aid application prior to auditioning.
- Auditioning students must be listed as a music major or music minor in Banner.
- Auditioning students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, and must maintain this minimum GPA during the semester(s) for which they receive music scholarships.
- Students receiving scholarships MUST be enrolled as full-time students during the semester(s) for which they receive music scholarships.
- Students receiving music scholarships MUST be enrolled in at least one ensemble during the semester(s) for which they receive music scholarships.