Important Note: Charger Bucks expire at end of each semester
Dining Dollars rolls over from Fall semester to Spring semester
Important Note: A default meal plan is automatically deposited to the Charger Card of a student whose required meal fee has been assessed in Banner.
- If you are a freshman living on campus, your default meal plan is : #2 14 meals/wk plus 175 Charger Bucks
- If you are upper classman living on campus, your default meal plan is: #5 450 Dining Dollars
- If you are full time student living off campus, your default meal plan is: #6 260 Dining Dollars
Only submit this form if you want to CHANGE your default meal plan.
About Charger Card Office
- Location: University Center 147
- Office Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm M-F
- Office number: 256-824-2720
- Office email: email@example.com
- New Student Card Fee: $10.00
- Card Replacement Fee: $25.00
Why do I need a Charger Card?
- It's your student ID
- It provides access to campus facilities
- Residence Halls
- Salmon Library
- Academic Building/Classrooms
- It contains all meal plan information