Education Student Services


Internships Field Experience Program Forms


If you have questions about renewing, reinstating or transferring an existing teaching license, please visit the Alabama State Department of Education website at

If you are an enrolled UAH teacher education candidate and have questions about your degree program or licensure requirements, please contact Mrs. Chantaye Robinson-Jones in Education Student Services.