Kappa Delta Shamrock 5K

Saturday, March 30, 2019 The event started -429 days ago

8:00 AM

Greek Row

Kappa Delta House

Kappa Delta is hosting its annual Shamrock 5K in order to support our philanthropy! 80% of the proceeds will stay in our community, benefitting the local National Children's Advocacy Center, while the other 20% of the donations will be given to our national organization, Prevent Child Abuse America.

To purchase tickets, visit:  tinyurl.com/UAHKDShamrock5k2019 

To donate, visit: http://donate.billhighway.com/KappaDeltaShamrock5k.

For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/uahkdshamrock/to or visit us on Instagram (@kappadelta_uah).


Details

Category
Student Orgs
department
Student Life, Greek Life
Audience
Public, Students, Faculty and Staff, Alumni

Contact

Ashton Prestage This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Venue

Greek Row

301 Sparkman DriveHuntsville, AL 35899

More Dates

  SHARE