Students may transfer courses (credits) completed at another academic institution to their University of Alabama in Huntsville academic record and apply those courses toward the requirements of graduate degree programs. The courses must have prior approval from the Dean of the Graduate School and must have been completed at an appropriately accredited academic institution or at an academic institution with high academic standards deemed appropriate and acceptable by the Graduate Dean. The maximum credits transferable are 12 hours (or fewer in selected programs); minimum GPA and course completion time limits are applicable. An official transcript indicating completion of the course work must be submitted. Please contact the Graduate School for information regarding your particular program.

Current UAH student’s enrolled in the Joint Undergraduate Master’s Degree Program (JUMP) may transfer appropriate 500-level courses that have been preapproved by the Dean of the Graduate School. For more information please see our JUMP page.