University Center Meeting Rooms & Halls
Room 132 & 133 – Conference Rooms (14' x 16' – 224 sq. ft.)
Room 131 – Tiered Conference Room
Seats 86 – stays "as is"
Room 125 – Executive Conference Room
Room 126 – Meeting Room (42' x 30' – 1260 sq ft.)
Room 127 (18' x 34' – 612 sq. ft.)
Exhibit Hall 100' x 58' (5800 ft.)
Exhibit Hall photos: Exhibit Hall floor, Panarama, Table seating and Theater seating
Seats 500 – rows of chairs
Seats 125 – 150 per section in rows of chairs
Seats 75 per section in tables and chairs (6 per table)
Ceiling height – 18'7"
A - 32' x 58' – 1856 ft.
B - 42' x 58' – 2436 ft.
C - 26' x 58' – 1508 ft.
026 (Game Room)
027 (Cinema Room)
Special Arrangement Only
Special Arrangement Only
Outdoor Stage - The Slab
|Outdoor Stage||$0.00||$0.00||$150.00||$300.00||Open to public|
* Denotes Registered Student Organizations or Affiliated Group who charge admission to events.
** Denotes Audio Visual Included in Price
Registered Student Organization (RSO): Any student organization that has applied and been approved through the Office of Student Activities student organization registration process.
Affiliated Group (AG): Any group establish by virtue of an explicit delegation authority to a particular administrator, faculty member, staff member, or to the student body, the faculty, or the staff.
Sponsored Non-Affiliated Group (SNAG): For purposes of Policy, an Affiliated Group is considered to "sponsor" a Non-Affiliated Group only if the following conditions are met: The Affiliated Group, and not merely a member of an Affiliated Group, determines to invite the Non-Affiliated Group to use University facilities for purposes:
- Consistent with the mission of the University
- Consistent with the goals and objectives of the Affiliated Group
- The Affiliated Group has substantial participation in and responsibility, including financial responsibility, for planning and executing the planned activity, and is not merely lending its endorsement to the Non-Affiliated Group.
Non-Affiliated Group (NAG): Any group who is not affiliated with the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Terms and Conditions:
- All users agree to comply with all federal, state and local laws and University regulations applicable to the use of institutional facilities.
- Physical alterations to the building: The physical appearance or structure of the building may not be altered in any manner. Any requests for alterations: painting, doors changed, etc. should be directed to the Director in writing. In conjunction with the Facilities and Operations Department and in some cases the University Facilities Planning Committee, a decision will be made regarding the request. If approved, the alterations will be charged to the operating budget of the department making the request.
- No decorations may be affixed to the walls, ceilings or floors for any event. All decorations must be placed on a table or free standing.
- Animals: Service animals shall be permitted in the buildings.
- Property belonging to the facility such as pictures, works of art or other equipment may neither be taken from the building nor moved from one part of the building to another. Requests for the removal of any items within the facility must be made to the Director and if approved must be moved by facility staff.
- No bicycles, roller blades, unicycles, skateboards, etc. are allowed in the building.
- Gambling is not permitted in the building.
- All refreshments and meal service within the facility must be purchased from the University Food Service.
- No commercial or individual selling or soliciting shall be conducted within the building unless sponsored by a registered student organization or university department and reserved through the Event Scheduling Office.
- Firearms and ammunition are not permitted on university property.
- University policy states that no smoking is permitted within 25 feet of a building entrance and shall be permitted only in designated smoking areas.
- Users shall be required to be familiar with and respond to emergency protocols for the facility.
- All reservations must be completed at least 72 business hours in advance of the event. If last minute request is accepted, the group agrees to accept the room set up "as is". If adequate staff is available for room setup, the Audio-Visual department will try to accommodate last minute request.
- Due to circumstances beyond the University's control, there may be a time when a room reservation will be changed. Every attempt will be made to find an alternative location for the event. Notification will be given as soon as possible. If the alternative location is unacceptable, the group may cancel event without penalty or reschedule.
- Fees for room rental: Registered student organizations and affiliated groups are allowed to reserve a space on campus at no charge, providing space is available. Student groups and Affiliated Groups will be charged if there is an admission fee to enter the event. There is a $100 fee for special event venues.
- Hits: 2378