Your New Home is Waiting. Try the Fall Six Week Trial Housing program.
This no risk way to discover the many benefits of living on campus is designed exclusively for local students who live within
30 miles of campus.
You’ll stay on campus in one of our awesome suites that includes Internet, cable, phone, utilities, and 24-hour security. Plus
you’ll be steps away from the Student Success Center, faculty and where all your new friends live.
Want more benefits?
You'll enjoy a full range of resident life programing including:
• Peer Mentoring
• Faculty Receptions
• Concerts, Theatrical Productions and Exhibits
It’s all designed to ensure your residential experience supports your academic growth in the classroom.
There’s no tricks or gimmicks.
You pay only for six weeks. After six weeks if you love it, and we’re sure you will, you’ll continue living in your
new home. If you decide it’s not for you, then cancel the housing contract with no obligation.
Download your Six Week Trial Housing Application Now!
Here's the Fine Print for Fall 2012
Complete and submit the Six Week Trial Housing Application form with $25 application fee.
• A six-week contract will be required for this trial period.
• Rent for the six-week period is $900 and is due on the first day of classes (August 22).The rental charge includes
all utilities, cable TV, Internet access, phone, and 24-hour security.
• Eligible financial aid can be applied to cover rent for the program.
• At the conclusion of the six-week trial period you have the option of staying through the end of term,
or ending the contract with no further costs.
• Space permitting, trial period residents may apply for our unique theme communities within the
first year student buildings.
• Residents opting to remain in University Housing will sign an academic year contract and pay the remaining rent
for the fall semester. That's just $1,730 to continue a residence life experience that will make a difference for
you at UAHuntsville.
- Hits: 1026