Accommodated Testing

Faculty Information:

I have a student that needs testing accommodations, what do I do now?

The student should provide you with an Exam Appointment Reminder that they receive from either our office or Disability Support Services. The student should have already set up an appointment with us (this information will be provided for you on the reminder card). 

How do I get the exam to the appropriate location?

Once the student provides you with the Exam Appointment Reminder, you can bring the exam to Wilson Hall room 225, scan and email it to, or fax it to ext. 6860.

Can I schedule an appointment for the student?

No. It is the student's responsibility to contact Testing Services to schedule an appointment. 


Student Information:

How do I get approved to take my tests with accommodations?

You must first visit the office of Disability Support Services (DSS) in Wilson Hall room 317, submit the necessary  paperwork, and get a Letter of Accommodation from from DSS.

Student Responsibilities