Violations of Law, Order, or University Imposed Regulations or Sanctions
- Smoking in any University building or within 25 feet of a building entrance and any other area on University property in which smoking has been prohibited by the posting of a sign or otherwise.
- Violation of any University policy, rule, or regulation published in hard copy or available electronically on the University website is prohibited.
- Violation of University Housing’s Guide to Residence Hall Living, the Housing contract, or any other University policy.
- Violation of any federal, state or local law is prohibited.
- Violation of any terms of disciplinary restrictions, probation, or suspension is prohibited. Failure to satisfactorily complete sanctions is a violation of University policy.