Misuse/Abuse of Computing Resources
- Unauthorized use of, access to, manipulation of, duplication of, or tampering with University software, hardware, or firmware programs, networks, and/or associated documentation.
- Unauthorized entry into a file, to use, transfer, read, or change the contents, or for any other purpose.
- Use of another individual’s identification and/or password without permission.
- Use of electronic resources to send obscene, harassing or abusive messages to any person.
- Use of University computer programs, computer hardware, and/or its computer networks to download, to copy, to make available for downloading or copying, or to distribute copyrighted materials in violation of federal or state law or University policy.
- Use of a University computer or networks during the commission of an unlawful act.