- Possession or consumption of an alcoholic beverage by any student who has not reached the legal age for drinking established by state law.
- Possession or consumption of an alcoholic beverage anywhere on University property outside of approved locations. Please refer to Housing’s Guide to Residence Living that details rules and regulations of possession and consumption in one’s residence. The University Alcohol Policy outlines rules and regulations regarding use of alcohol.
- Public intoxication and/or drunkenness.
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol.
- Furnishing false identification or otherwise making false representation about one’s age for the purpose of buying, receiving, or otherwise obtaining alcoholic beverages.
- Selling, giving away, or otherwise distributing an alcoholic beverage to any person who has not reached the legal age for drinking established by state law.