A Peer Mentor (PM) assists first-year students in their transition from high school to UAH by providing support and guidance. This is accomplished by the Peer Mentor actively participating in both the Fall and Spring training programs, as well as building a relationship with your assigned first year mentee throughout the academic year. L.E.A.P. focuses on all aspects of adjustment: social, academic and mental wellness.
Congratulations to our 2013-2014 Peer Mentors:
Interested in being a PM?
- Full-Time Student enrolled at UAH
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- In good standing with the University
- Currently involved in various campus life activities
- A resume is required (first-year students can reference actvities/service done in high school as well as UAH
For More Information: 2013-2014 Peer Mentor Description
- Hits: 826