Benefits of Joining LEAP
- Being paired with an upperclassmen Peer Mentor
- Meeting over 125 new people before the rest of campus even moves in!
- Programs specifically geared towards leadership development
- Living with other first-year members of LEAP
- Moving onto campus early with meals provided- free of charge! (August 10th)
- T-shirts! And other fun giveaways!
First-Year Student Requirements
Attend all LEAP activities during early move-in, which will begin August 10, 2014
Any student that does not participate in any of the LEAP activities may be subject to the $100 early move-in fee. Note: Attendance will be taken during each activity.
Please note that it is required for all first-year students to live on-campus in the leadership (LEAP) community.
Schedule at least one meeting with assigned LEAP Advisor
Communicate regularly (at minimum monthly) with assigned LEAP Peer Mentor
Attend a UAH sponsored event with assigned mentor at least twice a semester
Attend at least one LEAP sponsored event a semester
How to Apply:
Complete your online housing application by visiting uah.edu/housing and preference living in the leadership community.
Complete the online LEAP registration - click here!
Check your email for more details about the LEAP Experience.
Have questions? Please find us at Orientation or email email@example.com.
- Hits: 309