Math Learning Center
The UAH Mathematics Learning Center is located in the UAH Salmon Library, and serves as the center for computer-assisted mathematics instruction at UAH. If you are looking for tutoring for any other math course, drop-in tutoring is available in the Mathematics Tutoring Center, in 008 Shelby Center.
Have a question?
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Stop by LIB 205 during the hours below
- Or by phone: (256) 824-6353
MLC Hours – Fall '13
(Aug 21 - Dec 3)
UAH ID REQUIRED
|8:00 am||Open 8:00am||Open 8:00am||Open 8:00am||Open 8:00am||Open 8:00am||CLOSED|
|12:00 pm||Closed 12:15pm||Open||Open||Open||Open|
|1:00 pm||Open 1:00pm||Closed||Open||Open||Open||Open|
|2:00 pm||Open 2:00pm||Open||Open||Open||Closed 2:30pm|
|3:00 pm||Closed 3:00pm||Open||Open||Open||Open|
|5:00 pm||Open||Closed 5:00pm||Open||Closed 5:00pm|
|7:00 pm||Closed 7:00pm||Closed 7:00pm|
**The MLC will be CLOSED on the following days:
Mon, Sept 2 - Labor Day
Thurs, Oct 3 - Fri, Oct 4 - Fall Break
Wed, Nov 27 - Fri, Nov 29 - Thanksgiving
Wed, Dec 4 - Study Day
Thurs, Dec 5 - Wed, Dec 11 - Final Exams
Thurs, Dec 12 - Tues, Jan 7 - Semester Break
We will REOPEN on the first day of Spring 2014 classes - Wed, January 8.
The Director of the Mathematics Learning Center is Ms. Shelley Lenahan.
Computer Assisted Courses:
Currently, the following courses are taught in a computer assisted format using MyMathLab. MyLabsPlus is a convenient enrollment tool for MyMathLab, and students will use their Angel login, except CAPS will be used in the password. The username is the first part of your UAH e-mail address (abc0003 for example), and the password (IN CAPS) is first initial, last initial, last 6 of your A# (AC123456 for example).
For instructor specific information for each course, such as syllabi or schedules, please login to Angel (angel.uah.edu).
Instructors and Tutors for the Fall 2013 semester:
- Ms. Shelley Lenahan, MA 004 Coordinator
- Dr. Terri Johnson, MA 112 Coordinator
- Ms. Yunzhu He
- Mr. Randall Herrell
- Mr. Luke Horsley
- Mr. Toanl Nguyen
- Ms. Lara Stubbs
- Ms. Inna Vasylieva
- Ms. Rebekah Williams
- Mr. Tianwei Yang
- Ms. Mary Looney
- Mr. Josh McCurdy
- The MLC is a mathematics classroom. Please be quiet during your visit to the MLC.
- The Lab Monitor will check that you log in and out of the MLC by swiping your Charger Card. You must log out whenever you leave the MLC, even for a short break.
- You cannot log someone else in or out of the MLC. A violation of this rule is considered academic misconduct.
- Eating, drinking, and sleeping are not allowed in the MLC.
- Cell phone use in the MLC is prohibited. Cell phones must be out of sight. The use of a cell phone or having a cell phone in sight will be considered academic misconduct.
- No work other than mathematics is allowed in the MLC. In particular talking, surfing the web, reading and sending e-mail, (except e-mail related to your course) playing computer games, or working on non-mathematical courses is prohibited.
- The use of the computers in the MLC is on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations can be made for ordinary course work, homework, or quizzes.
- Please, ASK questions in the MLC. The staff members are here to help you.
Forms and Instructions
- Hits: 3154