Dr. Wenzhang Huang
- Office: 258H Shelby Center
- Voice: (256) 824-2224
- Fax: (256) 824-6173
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Differential equations (including ordinary, partial, and functional differential equations)
- Dynamical systems
- Singular perturbation
- Population dynamics
- Mathematical biology
Current Research Project
- Traveling Wave Solutions for Reaction-Diffusion Equations with Time Delay and Nonlocal Response
- " Traveling waves connecting equilibrium and periodic orbit for reaction-diffusion equations with time delay and nonlocal response," Journal of Differential Equations, 244 (2008), 1230-1254.
- " Periodic traveling wave solutions for a reaction-diffusion equation with time delay and non-local response," Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, 19 (2006), 457-477 (with Dawn Duehring).
- "Predator-prey interactions with delays due to Juvenile maturation," SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 66 (2006), 1050-1079 (with Kenneth Cooke and Richard Elderkin).
- "Spike solutions for a singularly perturbed differential equation modeling an electrical circuit," Annali Di Metematica Pure ed Applicata, 185 (2006), 129-169.
- "Traveling waves for delayed reaction-diffusion equations with global response," Proc. Royal Society A, 462 (2006), 229-261 (with Teresa Faria and Jianhong Wu).
- "Uniqueness of traveling wave solutions for a biological reaction-diffusion equation," J. Math. Analysis and Application, 316 (2006), 42-59.
- Ph.D. (math) Claremont Graduate University, 1990.
- M.S. (math) Anhui University, China, 1982.
- B.S. (fine arts) Fuyong Teachers College, China 1977.
- At UAH since 1994.