Interviews are used to understand and assess an individual and their passion, other than test scores and GPA.
"Study" & Prepare
Treat an interview like a class and prepare. This will help with nerves and confidence. Here are steps you can take to prepare:
- Set up a mock interview with me
- Write a list of all the meanginful experiences during your journey
- Think of all the mentors and guides during your journey
- What did they show you? Why were they helpful?
- Re-read all your application materials.
- Be prepared to discuss ethical issues and answer hypothetical questions
- Anything in your application is up for a possible question.
- Be ready to answer questions about your grades (high & low), courses (favorites & least favorites), and entrance exam scores
- Create lists of examples you could name if you were asked hypothetical questions about:
- Working on a team
- Most memorable or proud moment
- A challenging time or issue
- Making a tough decision
- Manging or organizing time
Mock Interview with Me
Our mock interview focuses on content of answers. We go over classic and not-so-classic questions to build confidence and aim to improve interviewing skills.
I take notes during our conversation, which are provided for you.