There are a variety of degrees one can obtain if their fundamental purpose is to help people.
- Graudate Studies
- Public Health
- Health Professions
You could obtain a graduate degree in almost any area you are interested in:
- Biology, Chemistry, or even Psychology etc.
- Pursue further development and understanding in that field.
- Pursue pathways with a Master's or PhD degree.
- Check out our own UAH Graduate Studies program and see what UAH offers.
Public Health is a field concerned with working with and protecting the health of a population.
- Variety of disciplines, each with different careers.
- Range from analytical research to working directly with people on a daily basis.
- Health Education, Health Administration, Maternal and Child Health, etc.
- Epidemiology, Biostatistics, etc.
There are still a variety of areas to choose from the health professions. Areas like:
- Nutrition Sciences, Clinical and Diagnostic Studies, Genetic Counseling, etc.