MCC/AED Current Events
MCC & AED Fall 2013 Events
- Hosted Health Careers Day 2013 for all UAH students and surrounding community to attend educational sessions on health career related topics and meet and greet with various representatives during the Information Fair
- Health Careers Day 2013 was a great success!
- Focus First Volunteer opportunity underway with Volunteer Coordinator, Rodney Farmer.
- Hosted Application Review for students during Oct 18th meeting.
- Students were given opportunity to read a fake AMCAS (medical) application and review it individually and as groups and decide on whether the "student" would be accepted, rejected, or waitlisted.
- Hosted Bake Sale in Shelby Center lobby.
- Hosted Orientation session during Nov 1st meeting with North Alabama Medical Reserve Corps, which gave students the opporutunity to become volunteering members of NAMRC and volunteer with the organization in the future.
- Volunteering opportunites set up with Volunteer Coordinator, Rodney Farmer, through Project Angel Tree, Casa of Madison County's 5k, United Way's Reading Initiative Program, and Hudson Alpha/Apple's Tutoring Program.
MCC & AED Fall 2013 Meetings
- Meeting held on September 6th, 2013 at 2pm in SC 107
- Meeting held on October 18th, 2013 at 2pm in SC 107
- Oct 18th Meeting minutes
- Meeting held on November 1st, 2013 at 2pm in SC 107
- Last meeting to be held on November 22nd, 2013 at 2pm in SC 107
- Hits: 875